- site map
- Elements of a Froebelian Education
- by Peter Weston, Principal of Froebel College, London 2002
- The Great Froebelian Revolution
- by Evelyn Lawrence, Director of the National Froebel Foundation 1952
- History of Froebel Movement
- newer and freer methods of interpretation welcomed by the majority of kindergartens
- National Froebel Union
- British Froebelians were at all times conscious of belonging to an international movement
- Creative Activity
- Influence of Froebel on Schools
- Sesame Club
- 1895 England
- God, nature and man
- Evelyn Lawrence summarises her understanding of Froebel's vision 1952
- Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna
- supported Friedrich Froebel's educational philosophy
- Her Imperial Majesty the Dowager Empress Frederick
- patroness of the Froebel Educational Institute in London, when it commenced in 1892
- Grand Duchess Elizabeth
- a twentieth century martyr and saint. The charitable works of the order she founded included providing an excellent education for orphan girls from the Moscow slums.
- Principality of Schwarzburg Rudolstadt
- Friedrich Froebel's Germany
- the farm near Bad Liebenstein where Friedrich Froebel lived in 1848
- where Friedrich Froebel trained kindergarten teachers
- Prussian ban of Kindergarten 1851
- Friedrich Froebel's letter to the King of Prussia
- Friedrich Froebel grave
- a representation in stone of the second gift
- Keilhau is an Important Froebel Destination
- by Mary Ruth Moore, Ph.D.
- Universal German Education
- extracts of 1828 letter to Krause about the beginning of Keilhau
- Herbal traditions in Oberweissbach
- The forest dwellers used the treasures of the Thuringian Herb Garden with great finesse.
- Thuringian Country Cooking
- including potato dumplings and honey biscuits
- Place of the Froebels
- Caspar Froebel
- ancestor of Friedrich Froebel
- Kingdom of Thuringians
- about 400 to 531 AD
- one of the oldest and most powerful noble families in Thuringia.
- about us
- the people behind this website
- Genealogy Information
- about the ancestors of Friedrich Froebel and his supporters including the Princes of Schwarzburg Rudolstadt, Maria Pavlovna Romanov and the Duke of Saxe Meiningen.
- Genealogy Information
- about the Froebel family in Saxony at the time of the Reformation.
We encourage you to visit friedrichfroebel.com often to see what new items we have added for you.
- on the Niesse River
- Kingdom of Bohemia
- The imperial chancery in Prague was where High German emerged.
- home of Freawine and the Angles
- Via Regia
- The road protected by kings
Copyright © 2002-8 friedrichfroebel.com. All rights reserved.